- Biology is a vast subject, and we at Vyas believe that NEET is an exam that focuses on two things.
- The capacity of students to cover the huge syllabus.
- The question-solving ability of the students.
- These two things combined make the mentorship of a student an important part of the learning process.
- This is where Vyas steps in. Our 4 year-extensive program helps students get in line with the syllabus at the earliest.
- The extra time early starters get will help mentors at Vyas facilitate the switch from mugging based curriculum of school to proper logic based curriculum of coachings.
WHO CAN APPLY
- Students moving from class 8th to 9th
- Students who want to take NEET after 4 years
- Students who want to start the earliest in this race of time.
- Language: Hindi , English
- 2-3 lectures per day
- 6 days a week
- 500+lectures in class XI and XII
- 1000+lectures for one hour each
- This is a course that has a lot of time and a lot of syllabi to be covered, making it the most planning-oriented course.
- The immensely thought-out plan is a foolproof path to success, with no loopholes in it.
- Starting from an early age, students will get time to get familiar with the question type, and also learn to attempt the questions in a method that helps bring out their full potential in the final exam.
- Olympiads act as the perfect checkpoint for students to access themselves on a national and international level.
- The olympiads covered are-
- NSO (National Science Olympiad)
- IMO (International Mathematics Olympiad)
- NTSE (National Talent Search Examination)
- IJSO (International Junior Science Olympiad)
- NSEP (Physics)
- NSEC (Chemistry)
- NSEB (Biology)
- RMO, PRMO (Mathematics)
- NSEA (Astronomy)
- KVPY (Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojna)
- We shall cover the olympiads with a lot of focus on making this process of learning a holistic experience for every student that connects with us.
- Vyas app will help students stay constantly in touch with teachers, watch lectures anytime, ask doubts and take tests.
Classes 9th and 10th have a syllabus that is a rough prerequisite of classes 11th and 12th, respectively.
We at Vyas start with teaching the basics of class 11th and 12th shortly after the students start to get the hang of the concept based studies. The whole benefit of starting sooner than the crowd lies behind learning how to solve questions better than everyone and to be able to complete the syllabus and revise effectively.
The mentorship program is undoubtedly the most important section of this entire course because, without the help of mentors, students shall not be able to switch to the new study pattern easily.
- Daily Practice Problems (DPPs)
- Quantised Sheets
- Board Sheets
- Memory Maps
- Revision Sheets
- Online Test Series
- Board Practice Tests
- Daily Problem Practice Concept Building Tests – Online Chapter Wise Subjective Tests of Board Syllabus (Online)
- Objective Tests (Online)
- Revision Tests (Online)
- NEETPattern Tests (Online)
- AIIMS Pattern Tests (Online)
- Board Pattern Tests (Online)
- NTSE/IJSO/Olympiads Pattern Tests (Online)