3 year courses are the best courses for students to switch from mugging based school curriculum to logic based coaching curriculum
The first year acts as the extra time where students can make a lot of mistakes and slowly perfect the art of question solving and gain confidence with practice.
Students can unlearn the wrong practices, which can lead them to poor results in exams like NEET, and start focusing on concept building instead of anything else.
The mentoring program will help students get accustomed to the type of questions that are asked in NEET and AIIMS, which are much different from the school curriculum.
WHO CAN APPLY
- Students moving from class 9th to 10th and will take the exam of NEET in their ultimate grade.
- Students eager to start early on this glorious path to success.
- Students who want to make their base stronger than other students.
- Language: Hindi, English
- 2-3 lectures per day
- 6 days a week
- 500+lectures in class XI and XII
- 1000+lectures for one hour each
- A unique 3 year course which is specially designed for students who have decided to take the exam.
- The perfect amalgam of boards and IIT-JEE syllabus with equal emphasis on all subjects.
- We will teach all the topics in a well thought out manner and order for optimum retainment over a long period.
- To develop the ability for understanding the crux of solving a problem from a fundamental level to a complex level, students will attempt the quantized sheets after lectures.
- The holistic learning experience conveyed to the students via extensively detailed lectures will increase their ability to work on problems in depth.
- Constant testing will help parents and students keep track of the student’s performance with the help of the Vyas app.
- We will clear all the doubts of every student instantaneously.
- We will assign students with mentors to help them plan their studies better and to give them tips regarding how to score better.
- Analysis of test papers and feedbacks of weak topics and additional support for personalized counseling, writing and memorizing exercises
- We shall cover Olympiads as a part of the syllabus.
- NSO (National Science Olympiad)
- IMO (International Mathematics Olympiad)
- NTSE (National Talent Search Examination)
- IJSO (International Junior Science Olympiad)
- NSEP (Physics)
- IBO (International Biology Olympiad)
- NSEC (Chemistry)
- RMO, PRMO (Mathematics)
- NSEA (Astronomy)
- KVPY (Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojna)
A course such as this can work as the perfect start for your child. All the good things in this course combine to make it a very worthwhile experience that can change the life of the student for the better. Including comprehensive studies aiming at olympiads will ensure that it strengthens all the concepts to the core of every student’s mind. Vyas aims at making all the stars glow in the sky and take pride in helping students achieve their dreams. We would love to have you help you achieve your dreams with the help of this course.
- Daily Practice Problems (DPPs)
- Quantized Sheets
- Board Sheets
- Memory Maps
- Revision Sheets
- Online Test Series
- Board Practice Tests
- Daily Problem Practice Concept Building Tests – Online Chapter Wise Subjective Tests of Board Syllabus (Online)
- Objective Tests (Online)
- Revision Tests (Online)
- NEET Pattern Tests (Online)
- AIIMS Pattern Tests (Online)
- Board Pattern Tests (Online)
- NTSE/IJSO/Olympiads Pattern Tests (Online)