Class 9th marks the beginning of a new section of higher studies of 4 years. The syllabus of this year acts as a prerequisite of class 11th. From this year onwards, competitive exams start taking place. IJSO marks the beginning of the phase of big exams and then it goes on for a few years. Students who have been in school till now will be subjected to extensive thinking based studies rather than just learning and applying.
The overall growth of students is ensured by keeping the co curricular section of the school studies intact.
WHO CAN APPLY
- Students moving from 8th to 9th
- Language: Hindi, English
- 3-4 lectures per day
- 6 days a week
- 1000+lectures for one hour each
- Olympiads act as the perfect checkpoint for students to access themselves on a national and international level.
- The olympiads covered are-
- NSO (National Science Olympiad)
- IMO (International Mathematics Olympiad)
- NTSE (National Talent Search Examination)
- IJSO (International Junior Science Olympiad)
- NSEP (Physics)
- NSEC (Chemistry)
- RMO, PRMO (Mathematics)
- NSEA (Astronomy)
- KVPY (Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojna)
- This is a course that has a lot of time and a lot of syllabi to be covered, making it the most planning-oriented course.
- The immensely thought-out plan is a foolproof path to success, with no loopholes in it.
- Starting from an early age, students will get time to get familiar with the question type, and also learn to attempt the questions in a method that helps bring out their full potential in the final exams.
- We shall cover the olympiads with a lot of focus on making this process of learning a holistic experience for every student that connects with us.
- Vyas app will help students stay constantly in touch with teachers, watch lectures anytime, ask doubts and take tests.
HOW WILL STUDENTS BE TAUGHT
- Lecture Wise Mini Sheets & Online Assignments
- 20 questions for every lecture
- 20000+Questions for regular practice
- Chapter Wise Question Bank for further polishing and refinement
- 200 questions in every Question Bank
- 20000+Questions for Chapter-Wise Practice
- 4 Terms of 2 months each, 4 tests per term, Total: 16
- Each term having tests on alternate Sundays,
- 2 Part Tests , 2 Cumulative Tests
Students start to think about their stream from this year. We help students choose their streams by exposing them to a part of the syllabus that comes in jee and neet later on. This helps students take a good look at the future that lies ahead.
Doubt solving and concept building play an extremely important role in shaping the confidence of the ward. Constant supervision makes sure that students are continuously under an observing eye of their assigned mentors and parents are made aware of all kinds of developments.
The mentorship program is undoubtedly the most important section of this entire course because, without the help of mentors, students shall not be able to switch to the new study pattern easily.
- Daily Practice Problems (DPPs)
- Quantised Sheets
- Board Sheets
- Memory Maps
- Revision Sheets
- Online Test Series
- Board Practice Tests
- Daily Problem Practice Concept Building Tests – Online Chapter Wise Subjective Tests of Board Syllabus (Online)
- Objective Tests (Online)
- Revision Tests (Online)
- Weekly tests
- Board Pattern Tests (Online)