This course is undoubtedly the most structured, in depth, student friendly course in preparing for IIT-JEE. Switching from routine memorisation-based school curriculum leaves the students zapped in their initial months. This course has enough time to help students go through their basics once again.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Students moving from class 7th to 8th
- Students who want to take IIT-JEE after 5 years
- Students who want to start the earliest in this race of time.
- Language: Hindi, English
- 2-3 lectures per day
- 6 days a week
- 500+lectures in class XI and XII
- 1000+lectures for one hour each
- The detailed course captures the essence of knowledge which is not even touched in the school curriculum
- A course that will make students familiar with the IIT-JEE over a long period of time so that the final exam is like their regular tests.
- Being familiar with the exam helps students stay calm and composed. Which in turn helps them score much better.
- Olympiads act as the perfect checkpoint for students to access themselves on a national and international level.
- The Olympiads covered are-
- NSO (National Science Olympiad)
- IMO (International Mathematics Olympiad)
- NTSE (National Talent Search Examination)
- IJSO (International Junior Science Olympiad)
- NSEP (Physics)
- NSEC (Chemistry)
- RMO, PRMO (Mathematics)
- NSEA (Astronomy)
- KVPY (Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojna)
- We shall cover the Olympiads with a lot of focus on making this process of learning a holistic experience.
- Vyas app will help students stay constantly in touch with teachers, watch lectures anytime, ask doubts and take tests.
The space for students to get acclimated to the entire system is huge. They can come knowing nothing and there is enough time for them to ace IIT with flying colours. 25% of the syllabus of IIT-JEE will be covered before they complete class 10th. Giving students more time for revision in their final 2 years. Testing plays a very important part in preparing for IIT-JEE. The tests are well spaced and well placed and boards, mains and advanced pattern tests shall be taken.
- Daily Practice Problems (DPPs)
- Quantised Sheets
- Board Sheets
- Memory Maps
- Revision Sheets
- Online Test Series
- Board Practice Tests
- Daily Problem Practice Concept Building Tests – Online Chapter Wise Subjective Tests of Board Syllabus (Online)
- Objective Tests (Online)
- Revision Tests (Online)
- JEE-Main Pattern Tests (Online)
- JEE-Advanced Pattern Tests (Online)
- Board Pattern Tests (Online)
- NTSE/IJSO/Olympiads Pattern Tests (Online)