We at Vyas believe every student has a star inside them, and it is our dream to see those stars shine bright in the sky. Students who start preparing from class 12th have a high chance of shining brightly on this exam. And to facilitate that, we have created this course, Path Achiever, after rigorous research and brainstorming.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Students moving from 11th to 12th
- Students who want to score phenomenally well at these highly competitive exams
- Students preparing for IIT-JEE
- Language: Hindi, English
- 2-3 lectures per day
- 6 days a week
- 500+lectures in class XI and XII
- 1000+lectures for one hour each
- A well-researched and thought-out course that has everything students would need during the crucial final year of their preparation.
- Taught by the most experienced teachers out there.
- Taking the Kota teaching method from the man who helped it create and modifying it so that it is fit for every student.
- Regular tests that help students evaluate themselves at proper time intervals.
- Quantized sheets that are given to students after every lecture to help students make their concepts stronger.
- Constant contact with teachers helps students stay on their path.
- Highly authentic, comprehensive and exhaustive theory lectures having references of nationally and internationally renowned authors and sources.
- Huge focus on revision classes and tests to help students keep the previous topics on their fingertips.
- Personalized counselling for every student. We will assign a mentor to the students to help them clear their doubts and plan their studies more effectively.
- Analysis of test papers and feedbacks of weak topics and additional support Personalized counselling Writing and memorizing exercises
- We shall focus on KVPY (Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojna), an exam that has a lot of benefits for students who clear it.
A course that captures the essence of the long preparation of highly competitive exams and carefully condenses it into a 1-year course. This course is unlike any other. With equal focus on both the 11th and 12th class syllabus. This course is the epitome of 1 yearlong course out there.
- Daily Practice Problems (DPPs)
- Quantized Sheets
- Board Sheets
- Memory Maps
- Revision Sheets
- Online Test Series
- Board Practice Tests
- Daily Problem Practice Concept Building Tests – Online Chapter Wise Subjective Tests of Board Syllabus (Online)
- Objective Tests (Online)
- Revision Tests (Online)
- JEE-Main Pattern Tests (Online)
- JEE-Advanced Pattern Tests (Online)
- Board Pattern Tests (Online)